M.P.H. Student Learning Outcomes
- Select quantitative and quantitative data collection methods appropriate for a given public health context.
- Analyze and Interpret data for public health research, policy, or practice.
- Assess population needs, assets, and capacities that affect communities’ health.
- Design a population-based policy, program, project or intervention.
- Communicate audience-appropriate public health content, both in writing and through oral presentation.
Last updated: 8/27/2018