DrPH Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply evidence-based practice and research methods to advance the field of public health.
- Develop culturally-sensitive public health policies or programs using interdisciplinary approaches grounded in legal and ethical principles.
- Integrate knowledge, legal and regulatory approaches, ethical frameworks and varied stakeholder interests in addressing public health problems.
- Communicate public health information to diverse stakeholders, including individuals at all levels of health literacy, for purposes of influencing behavior and policies.
- Propose strategies for health improvement and elimination of health inequities including stakeholders, researchers, practitioners, community leaders and other partners.
Last updated: 2/21/2019