M.H.A. Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency and effectiveness in the communication of core public health principles and practices, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the integration of the core public health disciplines (Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Environmental Health, Health Policy/Management, and Social/Behavioral Science) in practice and research.
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving, critical thinking, and public health leadership.
- Analyze and evaluate the financial management of health organizations including structuring, marketing, and governance.
- Evaluate the management of change in health organizations.
- Conduct and interpret relevant health administration research using appropriate research designs and analytic techniques.
- Communicate health services administration principles and concepts to lay and professional audiences through both oral and written communication.
Last updated: 7/10/2017