M.H.A. Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency and effectiveness in the communication of core health care principles and practices, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving, critical thinking, and public health leadership.
- Analyze and evaluate the financial management of health care organizations including structuring, marketing, and governance.
- Evaluate the management of change in health care organizations.
- Conduct and interpret relevant health care administration research using appropriate research designs and analytic techniques.
- Communicate health services administration principles and concepts to lay and professional audiences through both oral and written communication.
Last updated: 8/13/2017