Master of Healthcare Administration
Are you committed to helping patients receive the best healthcare for their needs? The mission of the Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) degree is to develop leaders who possess the values, knowledge and skills to provide great healthcare.
At Georgia Southern, you’ll get hands-on training to be among the best healthcare professionals. In our public health program, you will:
- Analyze and evaluate the financial management of health organizations including structuring, marketing and governance.
- Evaluate the management of change in health organizations.
- Manage and interpret current health administration research using the latest research designs and techniques.
- Communicate with both professionals and nonprofessionals by writing and speaking about health services administration principles and concepts.
Ready to move forward?
The Master of Healthcare Administration at Georgia Southern University’s Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health consists of the following:
- 45 total credit hours
- 18 credit hours of Master of Public Health core courses
- 24 credit hours of Master of Healthcare Administration courses
- 3 credit hours of a Managerial Practicum to apply your skills
For more information about the Master of Healthcare Administration curriculum, click here.
Last updated: 5/7/2017