At the completion of the B.S.P.H. degree program all students will be able to :
- Identify and assess public health problems to develop appropriate public health education programs based on sound theoretical foundations of health behavior.
- Design, implement and evaluate public health educational programs for identified health problems for at-risk populations and communities.
- Analyze evidence-based and innovative best practices of healthy behaviors to appropriate audiences
- Demonstrate effective communication and advocacy skills for populations.
- Apply the basic methodology and research design, data collection and data analysis for identification of health trends and public health problems.
Last updated: 8/24/2015